Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Inspiration Wednesdays

Although, this could just as easily be called "Let's Take a Few Moments to Look at Pretty/Neat/Awesome Things", but there is the goal of hoping what follows inspires you in some way.

May it spark an idea, or offer a twist in a story, or give you to urge to create something new.

That's what I hope for myself.

Theme for the Week: Steampunk


A steampunkified keyboard


A steamy version of Cinderella's carriage


Is that a steampunk Cheshire or are you just happy to see me?


A miniature steam-fairy. (I don't even care if this is completely Photoshopped, because it looks awesome.)



Note: If anyone has credits they'd like to me add to any photo, please just let a comment. I just do a lot of Google Image searches, and mean no harm other than to promote these wonderful visuals.

No comments: